And Make A Statement!
I have a quick question for you. When you’re throwing a party for family or friends what is one of the most crucial pieces of equipment you will need to make it a success? Well if you’ve ever tried to throw a party without a chest cooler then you know the answer to that question. Now if you happen to also own a Margaritaville frozen concoction maker that chest cooler it is not only a necessity it’s now become your best friend. This is because one thing a frozen concoction maker will do is eat ice and in large amounts.
Sure you can run down to Walmart or Home Depot and pick up a cheap blue-and-white chest cooler that will meet your needs, but one that makes a statement is what we’re shooting for here. As a matter fact I’ve been to parties where people spend more time marveling at the really neat cooler than they spend complementing their host on the spread they’ve put out.
That’s why this page exists to show you some of the coolest upscale chest coolers that we could come across. These coolers can come different colors, have rolling stands and may even have bottle openers attached. So scroll on through and check out some of these truly marvelous pieces of equipment.
Click On Any Image.
Cooler Fearture Listing Details.
Make your guests say wow when they see this rustic style 54 quart cooler sitting in your backyard. The wood enclosure is durable and the hardware is powder coated to resist rusting. Here the full specs.
- The cooler has an insulated metal liner that is galvanized and has a 54 quart capacity.
- A drain plug and included as well as a bottle opener that has been attached to the front right leg.
- Hardware is powder coated to help prevent rusting.
- Char log finish has been coated with a varnish to increase longevity.
- The units footprint is 19 inches long x 27 inches wide x 30 inches high.
If you’re looking for the ultimate in party coolers then look no farther than this handcrafted wooden rustic cooler. This unique cart is 32” x 17” x 62 inches and is just about everything you will need to make sure that your next deck party is a great success. This exquisite little item will not only keep your bottled drinks cold but also provide you with storage for your wine bottles, a place to prepare whatever your grilling and is even easily movable using the units attached casters.
Here’s a total breakdown of its features.
- Handcrafted from old weathered wood.
- Contains a 48 quart Coleman cooler with a convenient drain located behind a door on the left side.
- Includes a rack that will hold four bottles of wine.
- Has a removable cutting board that when removed reveals an area that can be used to chill bottles of wine or other spirits.
- A second ice chest has also been incorporated to be filled with clean ice for drinks.
- Also includes a towel rack, fold-up shelf, rustic bottle opener and storage drawer.
- A knife stand has also been incorporated into the top of the cart.
- Durable wheel casters have been added to make moving the unit easy.
- All the hardware has been powder coated in order to prevent rust.
- The units footprint is 32” x 17” x 62 inches.
Does anything say party quite like a cooler with the words Corona emblazoned across it? This cooler is a direct replica of the one used in the Corona Extra commercials and has the capability of holding 89 cans of your favorite beverage.
- The exterior is made a stainless steel and the interior has a 54 quart capacity.
- A solid steel latch is also included.
A bottle opener has been installed on the front.
This resin Wicker cooler can hold 72 cans or 6 – 2 L bottles and is very weather resistant as well as looking great on any deck or patio.
- The Wicker design is both durable and stylish.
- The units’ capacity is 77 quarts.
- Includes a towel bar, wire basket and casters.
No flimsy plastic here with this one and its diamond plate exterior will go great at any tailgating event as well as at a barbecue.
- Exterior is made of aluminum diamond plate.
- Looks like a rugged truck box but is lightweight enough to tote anywhere.
- Has 3456 cubic inches of space and is fully insulated.
- The hinge is an aluminum piano type and the lock/latch are stainless steel.
- The overall size is 24 inches long x 12 inches wide x 12 inches high.
This easy to assemble cool bar has a pop up table that hides cooler below when not in use. This allows it to double as the perfect cocktail or coffee table.
- When not being used as a cooler it doubles as a convenient cocktail or coffee table.
- The top easily pulls up and locks in place to reveal the cooler.
- Will keep your drinks cold for hours.
- Drain plug is included in the bottom for easy cleanup.
- Definitely will look great on any deck or patio.
The orange powder coated surface on the steel cooler means that your guests will never have to ask “Where’s the cooler.” It’s bright, it’s large and it rolls.
- The split lids offer easy access from either side.
- The cooler is constructed of stainless steel and polyurethane.
- It’s mounted on a stand with casters.
- Has a lower tray included.
- Overall size is 33.5 inches high x 30.7 inches long x 15.2 inches wide.
This attractive cooler is made of eucalyptus hardwood and can do double duty as a side table when not in use.
- As mentioned previously the exterior is made of eucalyptus hardwood with an oil-based stain applied.
- The interior is a double wall plastic insert.
- Comes fully assembled.
- Cooler is approximately 34 quarts.
- Comes with handles on both sides to make relocation easy.
This cooler definitely screams style with its sleek stainless steel exterior. It will definitely be a welcome addition to any backyard living space.
- Constructed of 304 grade stainless steel with an added dark brown speckled finish on the lid.
- Has an 80 quart capacity with a split lid for easy interior access.
- Comes with shelf, legs and (4) 2” x 1” casters of which two are locking.
- A bottle opener and cap catcher are attached.
- Includes a bottom shelf that can be used as additional storage.
This cooler cart with its woven wicker exterior is definitely a must for those who like to use wicker in their exterior living spaces and has a straightforward and clean design.
- Has a deep galvanized icebox that can be filled with whatever cold drink you wish.
- Comes with wheels and a durable steel frame.
- The cart dimensions are 43.3” long x 23.4” wide x 34.6” high.
- Has side serving trays, bottle opener and a handy wine glass rack below the cooler.
If you’re a fan of retro then this classic Coca-Cola cooler will be right up your alley. Quite honestly I don’t know anything that screams party louder than a bright red cooler with a Coca-Cola insignia emblazoned across it.
- Has a full 80 quart capacity.
- Comes with casters that are lockable.
- It’s officially licensed by Coca-Cola.
- Has side handles, bottle opener and cap catcher.
- Drain valve is mounted in the bottom.
- Has a split top lid for easy access to either side of the cooler.
With its vintage red wooden exterior this cooler will add a unique look to your deck or patio while at the same time providing you cool drinks all summer long.
- Has a (red) wood vintage finish.
- Has a bottle opener and handles on the sides to facilitate relocation.
- The product is officially licensed from Coca-Cola.
- The flip top lid will provide easy access to your perfectly chilled drinks.
- This is perfect for outdoor use during the summer parties.
With this coolers ability to store up to 100 beverage cans or 50+ bottles for days on end your parties will never be at a loss for perfectly chilled beverages. In addition this large cooler is easily maneuverable using its caster wheels and grip handles as well as incorporating a bottle opener and cap catcher.
- Skin of the cooler is made of durable iron with a steel powder coated finish with an interior of polypropylene.
- 4 – 3 inch multidirectional caster wheels with two wheels containing brakes.
- Stores up to 100 cans or 50+ bottles with a built-in bottle opener cap catcher.
- Side handles that will allow you to carry or pull the cooler.The dimensions of the cooler box are 28” x 13” x 11” with an overall size of 30″ x 15″ x 33.5″ and weighing 44lbs.
So there you have it 12 of the coolest coolers that we could find out there right now. The addition of any of these coolers to your backyard your living space will not only provide you with a way to keep your drinks chilled but also add some style as well.
——————————————————-FTL None found.