Raspberry And Blackberry Goodness!
The recipe we’re bringing you today for your Margaritaville machine is from Hampton Roads Happy Hour.com and it’s called the Razzleberry Daiquiri. It’s a great blend of raspberries and blackberries with cream of coconut and sweetened lime juice thrown in just for good measure. Feel free to sweeten this one up if you wish, since it may be a bit tart for some tastes.
- 4 ounces of light rum
- 2 ounces of DeKuyper Razzmatazz
- 2 ounces of a black raspberry liqueur or Chamboard
- 12 fresh blackberries
- 1 ounce of Roses Sweetened Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoons cream of coconut
- 2 teaspoons of confectioners’ or Baker’s sugar
- Canned whipped cream
- 2 cups of ice if not using a Margaritaville machine
- Reserve a few of the blackberries and then place all the ingredients into the machines blending jar.
- Set the number of drinks on two and if you’re using a Fiji or Tahiti machine the type of drink to daiquiris.
- Press the shave blend toggle and let the machine do its thang.
- Check to make sure that the consistency of the drink is where you want it and if not manually shave more ice into the pitcher and then blend.
- Now pour the drink’s into either a couple of Collins or Hurricane glasses.
- Top it off with some whipped cream and serve it with some blackberries or raspberries on the side.
Make sure you take this daiquiri recipe, print it off and then place it in a safe place with your other great drink recipes, because I’m sure you’ll be needing it again.