The Margaritaville DM3000 Frozen Concoction Maker Review
The DM3000 Is The Top Of The Margaritaville Line.
Are you ready for Margaritaville’s top of the line machine? The DM3000 or Tahiti model as it is affectionately known is the machine that will set you up for true production when it comes to frozen concoctions. With three blending stations and all of them having the ability to make different drinks at the same time you’re guests will not only be amazed, they will be astounded.
Once the Margaritaville DM3000 Frozen Concoction Maker swings into action he can be more like watching an accomplished bartender work than and electricity driven machine. As the ice chute rotates between each blending jar and the blending sequence starts you’ll be left with the simple feeling of WOW!
So just what does this big kahuna of Margarita makers come packing in the way of features? Let’s dive right in and take a look at the details.
Margaritaville DM3000 Details:
- The integrated ice reservoir is similar to the Fiji model and holds three full pitchers of ice.
- The exterior the machine has bamboo accents and a polished steel finish.
- The machine has three separate blending stations containing 24 ounce blending jars.
- When in automatic operation the DM3000s ice chute autonomously rotates to each blending jar in succession providing the exact amount of ice needed, blending and then moving on to the next jar.
- Each blending station has its own drink type selector switch. This rotary switch gives you the ability to choose a blending cycle to match the type of drink you’re creating. Once again it has been upgraded to include more drink types. The types of drinks available are as follows.
- Ritas – Liquids.
- Daiquiris – Frozen fruit and liquids.
- Slides – Ice cream and liquids.
- Smoothies – Fresh fruit and liquids.
- There’s no need to worry about ice melt spoiling your drink either. An ice melt reservoir has been included to make sure that any excess water stays out of your drink.
- Manual Shave/Blend toggle switches have been incorporated into each blending station to allow full control of each blending station.
- Both the blending jars and ice reservoir easily disassemble quick cleanup.
Yes Margaritaville DM3000 is the big kahuna of frozen drink making and a solid piece of equipment, but what do real people think of it after they’ve used? I call the other Margaritaville machines they truly do love it with 95% of those leaving reviews given it four stars or higher. A truly phenomenal number.
All things can’t be sweetness and light the Margaritaville DM3000 and there are one or two concerns that do come up. One of the first items of concern people have when they received the machine is that the blending jars are made of high-impact plastic. This is only concerned though until they realize that breakage of glass jars can be problematical the second item is the cost because this machine is not cheap, but those that did take the plunge said they were happy they did and never looked back.
Here’s a comment from one happy customer that pretty well sums it up pretty well.
“I was a little apprehensive when I pulled this party centerpiece from the box. That is when the smiles got bigger. This machine is easy to set up and easier to use. We went to store and brought an assortment of mixers to test out all the recipes form the book that is included in the box.. Somebody has to do it. The Pina Colona was the favorite by far (Add dark rum to the top after blending).
The blenders are durable plastic and that is fine with me because I take this device all over the state and the lighter the better. You can blend one two or three units at a time just toggle power them on or off individually. You turn the drink selector to the drink type that you are making on each blender. Five awesome stars.” Show Me More…
So there is the overview of the Margaritaville DM3000, the crown jewel in the Margaritaville line of frozen concoction makers. To retrieve more information, read more customer reviews and to make the DM3000 part of your home simply click on any image and a new window will open to fulfill your request.