An Inexpensive Way To Get Into The Margaritaville World!
Is this is the year that you’ve decided replace that old blender you’ve been using the make margaritas and you don’t want to break the bank doing it? Then the Bahamas model Margaritaville machine may be just what you’re looking for. This machine is Margaritaville’s entry-level frozen concoction maker and it includes all the necessities for turning out restaurant quality frozen margaritasThree Frozen Margaritas Made Into One – The Layering Method . Read more ... ».
The Margaritaville DM0500 combined has an ice shaver and a blender into one compact unit that you can use for everyday blending as well as those parties you’ll be putting on this year. Yes there are cheaper Margarita machines, such as the Margarator, on the market but the quality of most of them leaves something to be desired giving you the feeling of having made a huge mistake after purchase. Margaritaville machines are all well constructed, extremely well-thought-out and designed to get you to that illusive state of mind known as Margaritaville.
Let’s take a look at what the Margaritaville Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker has to offer its new owner.
Click On Your Favorite Machine!
Margaritaville DM0500 Details
- The tropical theme of this frozen concoction maker with this lime green coloring is sure to make it the center of attention at any party as it turns out frozen drink after frozen drink.
- The automatic cycle of the machine will shave the correct amount of ice into the blending jar, in which you have already added the drinks ingredients. Then without any other intervention blend the drink to perfection.
- The manual shave and blend switch will allow you to further fine tune any drink to your precise requirements.
- The integrated ice reservoir contained in the top of the machine holds enough ice to make one full pitcher of drinks.
- The controls for the machine are never out of reach and are located on the front of the units base.
- You never have to worry about the ice in the reservoir melting and draining into your drinks. A drain cup has been incorporated into the back of the unit to collect all ice melt off.
- The blending jar is capable of holding 36 ounces of whatever you decide prepare, be it a frozen drink or just whipping up that smoothie you’ve been looking forward to.
- Footprint of the Bahamas is a compact 14 x 8 x 18 inches along with a weight of 17.4 pounds.
- And if you’re looking for power in a blender the DM0500 is packing 450 Watts of it.
- The machine easily disassembles for quick and convenient cleaning.
Yes the DM0500 comes with a lot of power packed into it for an entry-level machine, but you’re probably just as interested in what real people have the say about the it after they’ve had a chance to use it. Below is a quote from bona fide buyer of not just one, but two frozen concoction makers.
“I bought this for my father for Christmas. He loves making margaritas, but could never get his blender to shave the ice well. This blender shaves ice perfectly and comes with some great drink recipes. I have the larger version that I also use for smoothies, but this size is nice for every day use if you have limited counter space, or as a gift.” Continue Reading…
It doesn’t end there though a full 91% of those folks leaving reviews have given it at least a 4 star or higher rating. This high a rating is almost unheard of for any product let alone any of the Bahamas so called competition.
So if you decided that it’s truly time to replace that old blender something with a little more value and utility, then click on any image and a new window will open to provide you further information, more customer reviews and a buying opportunity.