I was down at my local liquor store the other day perusing what was available in fruit infused liquor. As I was looking around I caught sight of a bottle of Bacardi Pineapple Fusion. So I sat down and came up with this mostly tropical fruit frozen drink to help you get through these hot summer days or any time you want something cool and refreshing.
Drink Ingredients. (Makes two drinks)
- 3 ounces Bacardi Pineapple Fusion ®
- 2 oz. of triple sec
- 6 oz. of Tropicana Peach Mango Juice ®
- 2 packets of Splenda
- 2 oz. of strawberry/raspberry simple syrup
- Lime wedges
- Sparkling sugar (optional).
Drink Mixing Instructions
- First prepare your glass (optional), in this case we will use a collins glass, by wetting the rim with a lime wedge and then pressing it in the sparkling sugar.
- Next take your Margaritaville frozen concotion maker, add the Bacardi, triple sec, peach mango juice, Splenda and simple syrup into the blending jar. Set the number of drinks on the control panel to 2 and if you have a Fiji or Tahiti model take an additional step and set the type of drink to ritas.
For those folks using a regular blender start with a cup of ice and if the drink isn’t thick enough just add more ice and blend. Oh and make sure you avoid those chunks of ice at the bottom of your glass after you get done blending
- Next press the shave/blend button and let the machine do its thing. Check the drink to make sure it is thick enough for you and if it isn’t shave a little more ice into the picture and blend. If it’s too thick have a little more peach mango juice or if you’re brave more Bacardi and blend.
- Pour the drink into the prepared glass and serve with a few pineapple slices on the side.
You might want to monitor intake of these by your guests because they go down really quickly.