You’ll Thank Me For This One!
This powerhouse of a frozen drink uses the Naked Pomegranate Acai Juice for its base. The Pomegranate Acai Juice unlike the juice used in the other drinks is not a smoothie and is made of pomegranates, Acai berries, bananas, apples, red grapes and white grapes. This mixture creates a drink that is very deep red almost to the point of being burgundy and is as good as it looks.
- 2 ounces of silver tequila
- 1 ounce of Triple Sec
- 1 ounce of DeKuyper Razzmatazz
- 4 ounces of Naked Pomegranate Acai Juice
- ¾ ounce of Key West Lime Juice
- Lime wedge.
- Sparkling sugar
- 1½ – 2 cups of ice
- Prepare a margarita glass by rubbing the rim of the glass with a lime wedge and then pressing it into the sparkling sugar.
- Now combine the Naked Pomegranate Acai Juice, tequila, triple sec, Razzmatazz, plum syrup and lime juice into a the blending jar of your frozen concoction maker.
- Depending on your model of Margaritaville Machine set the type of drink to ritas and the number of drinks to one.
- Press the shave blend toggle and let the machine do its thing. When the cycle completes check the drinks consistency and shave/blend more ice if needed.
- Carefully pour the drink into the prepared glass and serve with a quartered and pitted plum.
Serve and enjoy.