The Frozen Naked Mango Margarita Recipe
You’re absolutely going to love the blend of strawberry, mango and peach flavors in this drink. We decided to use Naked Mighty Mango Smoothie Juice (available at your local grocery store) as the main ingredient and Firefly Peach Moonshine to get rid an extra kick and some peach overtones. Mix up a bunch because you’re going to want more than one.
Ingredients: (Makes 2 Drinks)
- 2 oz. of your favorite silver tequila
- 1 1/2 oz. of Triple Sec
- 1 1/2 oz. of Firefly Peach Moonshine
- 4 oz. of Strawberry/Mango simple syrup. Or a combination of Torani mango and strawberry Syrup.
- 4 oz. of Naked Mighty Mango Smoothie Juice
- 1/2 oz. of Key West Lime Juice
- 2 tsp. of bakers sugar
- Sparkling sugar (Your color choice).
- 2 cups of ice (For a non-Margaritaville Machine).
- Salt the rim of a margarita glass by rubbing its rim with a lime wedge and then pressing it into the sparkling sugar.
- Now combine the Naked Mighty Mango Smoothie Juice, tequila, triple sec, moonshine,
- Set the number of drinks to 2 and depending on your drink machine the type of drink to ritas. Press the shave/blend toggle and let the machine do its thing.
- Now carefully pour the drink into the prepared glass and serve with a few mango slices or strawberries on the side.
- Serve and enjoy.