The Frozen Irish Cream Toffee Delight Recipe
Frozen Irish Cream Toffee Delight
Here’s a new drink for all you folks with a Margaritaville machine that’s just hanging fire and doing nothing. We came up with this drink after spotting some caramel flavored vodka in the liquor aisle at the grocery store and thought it would be a great drink additive. We weren’t wrong either the blend of the caramel vodka, Irish cream and coffee liqueur (our favorite is Kahlúa) make for a great drink. Be careful though this one contains 4 ounces of alcohol laced additives.
- 3 ounces of fat free half and half
- 2 oz of coffee flavored liqueur
- 1 oz of Smirnoff Kissed Caramel vodka
- 1 oz of an Irish cream liqueur
- Essential Cane Espresso flavored sparkling sugar.
- Canned whipped cream
Drink Mixing Instructions
- First prepare your glass, in this case a Collins glass, by wetting the rim and then dipping it in the sparkling sugar.
- Then grab your Margaritaville machine, combine the fat free half and half, coffee liqueur, caramel vodka and Irish cream into the blending jar. Set the number of drinks on the control panel to 1 and if you have a Fiji or Tahiti model set the type of drink to ritas.
For those folks using a regular blender start with a cup of ice and if the drink isn’t thick enough just add more ice and blend.
- Next press the shave/blend button and let the machine do its thing.
- Pour the drink into the glass and then top with the whipped cream and maybe even some chocolate shavings.