The Secret Is A Dab Of Honey.
Here is a somewhat unique variation on a frozen peach margarita that we came to by way of Bite Me More.com. The drinks uniqueness comes from the use of honey in the drink and a mixture of sugar and salt for the
glasses rim. This would be a perfect drink to prepare in your frozen concoction maker.
- 2 ripe peaches that have been sliced and peeled or 2 cups of frozen peaches.
- 4 ounces of silver tequila
- 4 ounces of Triple Sec or Grand Marnier
- 1½ tbsp of your favorite honey
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1½ cups ice
- Lime wedge
- Mix 2 tsp of Margarita Salt and 2 tsp of sparkling sugar
- Simply combine the peaches, tequila, triple sec, honey, lime juice in the machines blending jar. Now depending on the Margaritaville machine you are using set the number of drinks to 3 and the drink selector to ritas. Then press the blend /shave toggle.
To rim the edge of the margarita glass, use a lime wedge to wet the rim of the glass and then press it into the sugar and salt mixture.
Serve and enjoy!