Another Great Use For Cranberry Sauce!
Well Thanksgiving right around the corner again so in keeping with the theme of the season, which is Turkey and cranberry sauce, we thought we would give you another great use for cranberry sauce. Don’t let this frozen cranraspberry margarita recipeThe Dreamcicle Margarita Recipe. Read more ... » go to waste though by using it only at Thanksgiving. This is one great drink and one that will make it to your all-time favorites list I’m sure.
(Amounts shown are for two drinks).
- ¼ can or 3 ½ ounces of your favorite canned cranberry sauce.
- 2 ounces of Raspberry Margarita Mix or raspberry simple syrup
- 2 ounces of triple sec or Grand Marnier.
- 3 ounces of your favorite Silver Tequila.
- Fresh raspberries.
- Lime wedge.
- Sparkling sugar or margarita salt. Your choice, but choose the sugar.
- 2 1/2 cups of ice.
Margarita Mixing instructions:
- Prepare a margarita glass by rubbing it with a lime wedge and then pressing it into the sugar or salt, your choice. I suggest the sugar.
- Drop the cranberry sauce, raspberry mix, triple sec and tequila into you’re your frozen concoction maker. Depending on which Margaritaville machine you have set the number of drinks to 2, the type of drink to ritas and then hit the shave/blend toggle
- Pour the drink into the Margarita glass, top it with a fresh raspberry and lime wedge on the rim.
- Serve with fresh raspberries on the side, and then listen for the sound of WOW from your guests.
This drink is special. Enjoy!
Please leave any comments below and let us what your opinion of this CranRaspberry Margarita Recipe. Also if you have an improvement that will make it absolutely outstanding let us know and we’ll include it here.
—————————————————————[googleplusauthor] None found.