Sweet Kid But She Has A Punch.
The original Cinderella drink was a weak mess of juices and sugar syrup. I n the interest of bring her into 2016 we gave her some teeth and strength while not losing any of her sweetness. Beware though the revenge part could strike at any time.
Drink Ingredients. (Creates 1 drink)
- 1 ½ ounces of Fruit Punch Vodka.
- 1 ½ ounces of Burnette’s Orange Cream Vodka.
- 2 ounces of orange juice.
- 2 ounces of pineapple juice.
- 1 ounce of lemon juice.
- ½ ounce of simple syrup.
- 1 can orange soda.
- Whipped cream.
- Orange slices.
Drink Mixing Instructions.
- Grab a hurricane or other favorite glass.
- Next take your Margaritaville frozen drink maker, add the vodkas, orange juice, pineapple juice, lemon juice and simple syrup into the machines blending jar. Set the number of drinks on the control panel to 1 (1/2 chamber for the Bali machine) and if you have a Fiji, Bali or Tahiti model take an additional step and set the type of drink to ritas.
- Note: For those folks using a regular blender start with 1 cup of ice and if the drink isn’t thick enough just add more ice and blend. Oh and make sure you avoid those chunks of ice at the bottom of your glass after you get done blending by making sure you remove them.
- Next press the shave/blend button and let the machine do its thing.
- Pour the drink into the glass and top off with some orange soda and whipped cream.
- Serve with a few orange slices on the side and enjoy.
The revenge part of this drink comes in if you drink to quickly or have too many. So drink wisely.