The Frozen Black Raspberry Daiquiri Recipe
Here is a drink that is a great for a hot sunny day on the deck. The drinks wonderful red color seems to make all that more enjoyable in the bright sun. Be warned though they go down pretty quickly and will soon have you in a very mellow mood. Not that, that is a bad thing of course.
Drink ingredients: (Makes 2 drinks)
- 4 ounces of light rum
- 3 ounces of DeKuyper Razzmatazz
- 4 ounces of blackberry-blueberry simple syrup
- ½ ounce of Key West Lime Juice
- 1 tsp. Of bakers sugar or 1 packet of Splenda
- Canned whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries
- 1 – 2 cups of ice if not using a Margaritaville machine
- Place the rum, razzmatazz, simple syrup, lime juice and sweetener into the concoction maker and depending on your machine set the drink type to ritas and the number of drinks to two.
- Hit the shave/blend toggle and let the machine go through its cycle.
- When the machine finishes check to make sure that the mixtures consistency is where you would like it. If it’s too thin shave in some more ice and blend.
- Now take a couple of Collins or Hurricane glasses and pour the mixture in.
- Top it off with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry (optional), then serve it with some raspberries or blackberries on the side.