One Of The Creamiest Drinks You Will Ever Have
I’ll tell you what I’ve had some smooth drinks in my day but this one takes the cake. The blending of the sherbet ice cream, peach syrup, lime juice and tequila are absolutely perfect. Be extremely careful of this drink though it will go down very quickly and on a hot day even quicker. Test it out for yourself and you’ll see what I mean.
(Makes 2 Drinks)
- 2 ounces of Silver Tequila
- 1 ounce of Triple Sec
- 2 – 3 scoops of Mango Sherbet Ice Cream
- 3 ounces of peach simple syrup (See Instructions Below)
- ½ ounce of Lime Juice
- 1 cup of ice
- Sparkling Sugar
- 1 margarita glass
Margarita Mixing Instructions
- Prepare a margarita glass by wetting the rim with a lime wedge and then pressing it into sparkling sugar.
- In a blender combine the Tequila, Triple Sec, Peach Syrup and Lime Juice with ice and the Sherbet Ice Cream. Blend until you reach your desired consistency, pour into the Margarita glass and garnish with a lime wedge or mango slices on the side.
- For ultimate smoothness in this drink prepare it in a Margaritaville machine so you’re using shaved ice instead of chopped.
Peach Simple Syrup Instructions
Combine the following items in a pot and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 2 cups of water.
- 2 cups of peaches (fresh if at all possible)
- 1 – 1 ¼ cups of sugar.
- Let cool and then strain through a fine mesh fruit bag or several layers (3 or more) of cheese cloth placed in a sieve to remove the solids.
You can multiply this syrup recipe and the freeze the leftovers for later.
Leave a comment below and let us know what you think.