Just Be Careful Who Gets Hold Of Them.
Everybody loves popsicles right? Well these popsicles are ones that you don’t want the kids the get a hold of because they are definitely an adult version. So break out the blender, grab the ingredients below and get to mixing up your own special blackberry Margarita popsicles.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup silver tequila
- 1/2 cup light agave nectar
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons orange bitters
- 20 mint leaves
- 8 popsicle molds (3 ounce each)
- Add all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth. Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
Check out the video to make sure you get Alex’s special take on creating these Popsicles.