You’ll Love It. Trust Me.
What is the favorite flavor frozen fruit margarita around? Strawberry of course! Well we’ve found a way to go it one better by combining it with blackberry. The combination of the two flavors makes for not only a wonderful tasting drink but a refreshing one as well. You definitely won’t be sorry you made this one.
Ingredients: (Amounts are for one drink). *See note below.
- 1 oz of triple sec.
- 1 oz of your favorite Silver Tequila.
- 2 ounces of Torani Blackberry Syrup.
- 1 oz of your favorite Strawberry Margarita Mix or Torani Strawberry Syrup.
- ½ ounce of lime juice.
- Fresh strawberries and blackberries for serving on the side.
- Lime wedge.
- Margarita salt or sparkling sugar. This one is up to you.
- 1 cup of ice. This is in case you’re not using a Margaritaville machine.
Prepare the largest margarita glass that you have by rubbing the rim with a wedge of lime and pressing the rim of the glass into the sugar or salt.
Next add the blackberry syrup, strawberry mix or syrup, triple sec, lime juice and tequila into your frozen concoction maker, set the number of drinks to 1 and type of drink to Ritas. See note below.
Press the shave/blend toggle and let the machine do it’s thing.
Carefully pour the drink into the Margarita glass, top it with a big strawberry and lime wedge.
Serve with fresh strawberries and blackberries on the side.
If you are using a Bali machine you will have to make corrections in the ingredient quantities above. This is because the Bali will make 60 ounces of drinks (Seven 8 ounce drinks) in addition the Bali has 2 drink settings which are full (60 oz) and half chamber (30 oz). So plan accordingly.