Finally An Excellent Use For Blackberry Brandy!
I came up with the Berry Patch Frozen Concoction recipe when I came across a bottle of old blackberry brandy in the pantry. To tell you the truth I wasn’t really sure it would mix well with anything until I saw the sherbet in the freezer, let me tell you the two were made for each other. So fire up your Margaritaville machine and mix up a batch on your next hot summer afternoon.
Frozen Concoction Ingredients:
(Quantities listed will prepare one drink, please adjust as necessary)
- 3 small scoops of Berry Patch Sherbet Ice Cream (Your local Safeway)
- 2 oz of Blackberry Brandy
- 1 ½ ounces of Island Punch Pucker (Dekuyper).
- 2 ounces of fat free half and half.
- ½ ounce of lime juice
- 1 tsp of super fine bakers sugar
- Whip cream
Frozen Concoction Mixing Instructions:
- For this recipe we will be substituting a 12 ounce Collins glass for a margarita glass.
- Next simply place the sherbet ice cream, blackberry brandy, island punch, half and half, lime juice and bakers sugar into your trusty Margaritaville Machine, set the number of drinks on one and press the shave/blend toggle. If you are using a Fuji Machine set the type of drink to slides. Now if the drink comes out to thin simply shave a little more ice into it and hit the blend toggle.
- Carefully pour your newly created frozen concoction into your Collins glass and add some whipped cream.
- Serve with fresh berries on the side.
Please leave a comment below and tell us what you thought of this Berry Patch Frozen Concoction recipe. Also if you have an improvement that will make it absolutely outstanding let us know and we’ll include it here.