Add That Extra Special Touch To Your Party With A Liquor Chiller.
This Item Has Been Discontinued.
We all know that Margaritaville makes some really kick butt frozen concoction makers and even a mixed drink maker that can compose 45 different drinks at the touch of a button. They also make some items that are not necessities but add to the party atmosphere and help make finding that state of mind known as Margaritaville that much easier. One of those items is the Margaritaville liquor chiller otherwise known as the Chillin Pour Shot Chiller.
Yes this Margaritaville shot dispenser is a perfect companion piece to go along with either your frozen concoction maker or mixed drink maker. Chillin Pour makes it possible for you to keep a 750 ml bottle of any alcohol chilled down to a frosty temperature of 15°F. The machine is also a very stylish piece of countertop hardware, with its blue light making it an immediate attention grabber.
Your new shot chiller doesn’t have to be relegated to just one type of alcohol either. As long as you maintain a 70% liquor base you can have this little beauty chilling down all sorts of things like whiskey sours or lemon drops to name a few. Oh and if you have been keeping the Jagermeister in your freezer taking up space, that can now be a thing of the past. So let’s take a look at the details of this latest shot chiller come on the market.
Margaritaville Shot Chiller Details:
- It’s your choice what type of liquor you put inside the shot chiller. Anything from tequila to the thicker liqueurs are all just fine.
- As mentioned earlier the machine will hold up to a 750 ml bottle of your favorite liquor.
- When the unit is in operation a cool blue light glows indicate that it is on. A compass light that tells you things are chilled down to that super chilly 15°F is also included.
- Also mentioned earlier is the machine’s ability to keep mixed drinks chilled as well. All you have to do is make sure that the drink is at least 70% base liquor.
- The Chillin Pour can remain plugged in indefinitely as long as there is some liquid left in the unit.
- From room temperature it takes approximately 3 – 4 hours to chill a bottle of liquor down to 15°F. This time can be shortened by placing the bottle in the freezer first, which will reduce the chill time to about 15 min.
- Cleans up easily with warm water.
Yes this Margaritaville device truly something unique and it’s something that would make a great wedding or birthday gift for that hard to buy for adult. One more thing you might want to know is what real folks think of it once they’ve bought it and used it. Here’s a comment from a buyer that pretty well sums it up.
“This Liquor Chiller is stylish enough to leave out when not in use. I like the blue light accents. The Chiller can only be used with beverages containing alcohol and is designed to be used for smaller sized glasses. It takes awhile for the liquid to chill, so plan in advance. Nice product!”
This is not to say that there are not concerns with the shot chiller. One concern that comes up is that it takes 3 to 4 hours to super chill a bottle. This is due to the compact size of the unit and low-power consumption, by chilling the bottle in the freezer this time can be shortened 15 min. and then left in the chiller indefinitely.
If the Magaritaville Liquor Chiller looks like something that you would like to add to your list of party equipment simply click on any image and a new window will open so you can get more info, read customer reviews or place your order for this cool little device.
|Margaritaville Shot Chiller|