A Great Dessert Drink!
Well we just had our first 80+ degree day here in the Pacific Northwest and I thought we would celebrate with something cool, creamy and blended. So I put together this yogurt shake that combines peach moonshine, orange cream vodka, frozen vanilla yogurt and peach syrup. I’ve got to admit this is one of the creamiest drinks I’ve created a long, long time. One word of wisdom here, be careful how fast you consume this one. It does have a kick.
Ingredients: (Makes 2 drinks)
- 1 ½ ounces of Firefly Peach Moonshine.
- 1 ½ ounces of Orange Cream Vodka.
- 4 ounces of homemade peach syrup or Torani Peach Syrup.
- 3 scoops of Greek Vanilla Frozen Yogurt.
- 1 can of whipped cream.
- Maraschino Cherries.
- 1½ – 2 cups of ice.
- Grab yourself 2 – 10 ounce Collins glass.
- Now combine the moonshine, vodka, yogurt and syrup in the blending jar. Blend the mixture until the frozen yogurt has been thoroughly distributed and then start adding ice to the blending jar until you reach your drinks desired consistency.
- If you are using a Margaritaville Machine then put the moonshine, vodka, yogurt and syrup in the blending jar. Manually blend the mixture until the frozen yogurt has been thoroughly distributed. Then manually shave enough ice and blend until you reach your desire consistency for the drink.
- Carefully pour the drink into the glass, top with whipped cream, maraschino cherry and then drizzle some of the cherry juice or grenadine on top of the whipped cream.
Serve and enjoy.